Followers

Monday, May 8, 2017

How I create mountains using Copics

Hello Copic lovers.

Here is Juanita again, and I would like to show you how I create mountains using Copics.


 After I drew the lines with a pencil, I started with the chisel nib of B32 and made strokes from the top to the base of the mountain.


Then I took C2 and did the shadow side of the mountains in the same way.


 With C6, I made darker parts for shadow. I used the brush nib for this.


 The darkest parts I did with C8. I always start at the top of the mountains.


 For the lighter side of the mountains I used C1, C2, B45 and B0000. With C4 I made some fine lines to show the shadow on the lighter side. On the dark side, I used C4.


 I made some more depth on the bright side with C4 and C6. On the dark side I made the whole mountain darker with C6, C4 and C2. I wanted a rough structure that's why I did not blend all the colours. This style makes it simple to do mountains like this.

I also put some B45 on the dark side and some more shadow on the lighter side to finish the image.


 The eagle digi is from animalstown.com and I coloured it with;
E71, E74, E77, E79, E27, E29, E47 E57 
White parts E81, B000, W3
Beak YR15, YR27


 Here one more time the colours of the mountains:
C1, C2, C4, C6, C8, B32, B45, B0000

This is the card i made with it.


 The blue cardstock is from Papicolor. The bright one is called Celeste and the dark one is Aquablue.

I hope you like it and wish you all a nice day!

Hugs Juanita
 

1 comment:

BAstelfeti said...

Wow wonderful.

Greeting BAstelfeti