Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Jem and the Holograms, by Suki Manga

Dear Copic friends! How are you? 
Today I will show you my fan art dedicated to "JEM"

Jem, also known as Jem and the Holograms, is an American animated television series that ran from 1985 to 1988 in U.S The series is about a music company owner Jerrica Benton, her singer alter-ego Jem, her band the Holograms, and their adventures.

I love this animated serie so much, so I decided to create a manga style look for Jem.



To create this fan art I used the following Copic colors:

Skin: E000 - E00 - E21
Eyes and make up: B00 - B12 - RV04 - C3
Clothes: RV10 - C3 - RV04 - R29 - B00 - B12 - V12
Hair: RV04 - R29
Background and microphone: Blender - C5 - C7 - 100 - B12 - Y11 - B00 - E50 (yes, there is no green colours there ^___^ I mixed blue and yellow colors)

I also used a white ink pen for little shiny effects

I hope you like it!

See you soon, bye! (^____^)/

Suki Manga Art




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Esta Jem es preciosa. Me encanta! Gracias por tu trabajo.

Debbie Olson said...

Fabulous Copic work--awesome hair!