Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Fairy

 Hello everyone, Vili's here with my first post for the year!

Today I'd like to present you an album/diary, which I made for the 12th birthday of one little princess. As all the 12 years old princesses are in love with fairies,
I chose the ScrapBerry's - Fairy Tale papers.
I really like the blue-green range of colours so I thought it would be perfect for the occasion.


For the cover I preferred one of the gorgeous Sara Burrier's stamps - Lady of Opal.
I've coloured this fairy a couple of times in both pastel and bright colours and I liked it every time.


As I couldn't find proper blue flowers I had to made some on my own, using silk fabric.


One of the paper patterns was used for making a charm.




I decorated a box, too, where I put the album/diary.


Copics used:
Skin: E50, E51, E53, E55
Hair: E53, E55, E57, E59, E49
Clothes: YG21, YG93, YG97, BG000, BG72, BG78, W0, W3, W7
Wings: YG21, YG93, YG97, W1, W3

As you can see, sometimes I just don't always mix consistent marker numbers :)
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

Vili  xxxx

3 comments: