Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

White little dots...

Hi there everyone,
Åsa here today with some copic inspiration.

I wanted to show how I use the 'new' product Copic Opaque White in my colouring.


I like to use it, pretty often actually, on my backgrounds.
But I also use it on my motifes.
And as today, also on my embellies.


I have used blue, beige and creme details on the whole card, And combined the same colors in the image/motife. The papers are from Maja Design.


The image is from Saturated Canary and are coloured with the following Copic:
Skin: E13-11-00-000-0000-R20
Hair: E49-44-43-42
Wings: BG10-000-0000
Dress: B97-95-93-91-000

Hope you like it!
Big hugs!


5 comments:

Renate said...

It's a real beauty. The soft colors are stunning.

-xiss- Renate.

Cards By Jan said...

OH...WOW...what a beauty...AWESOME colouring with the copics...WOW!!

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful as always and full of lots of gorgeous details as always you are so creative x

Becky said...

Beautiful image and beautiful card. I love the white dots.

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Thank you SO much ladies. Your comments warms my heart.

Hugs, Åsa