Followers

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Congratulations


Hello copic fans,

It's my turn today (Wenda ) to show you a card. I made one with a stamp "Sweet Elin" from "Nellie Snellen" de card I made for the daughter of Nellie Snellen, she asked me cards to make for her shop. 

Of course I colored with copic's my favorite color medium.
On the card I have put a few flowers and the corners I made with the "Melting Pot" and colored with "Perfect Pearls".
The Text stamp is from "Lydia Boode" 


 The colors used are:

Skin :  R22 - R20 - E11 - E00 - E000 
Hair : E37 - YR24 - Y26 - Y15 - E50
Rose : RV99 - RV95 - RV93 - RV91
Purple : V17 - V15 - V12
Background : BV20 - BV0000


I hope you got new inspirations to make your own cards.

Have a nice day.



3 comments:

Malika said...

What you made is so beautifull

Malika

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful x

Unknown said...

Very nice Wenda!