Followers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Among the lies you tell me…


Hello dear all Copic friends,
It’s Cinzia here today to share  with you the  new card  I made for Copic Marker Europe blog.
For this work I used a Saturated Canary image by Christa Smith -  I don’t remember the name -  and for the sentiment I translate a sentence ( thanks to Gina Knott for the support) that the last summer was very famous in Italy, you could find it everywere on shirts and bags , there were some facebook profiles and so on.
I think  it’s very wit and humorous and  for me it  matches perfectly with Christa’s image so I merged them.


  

Here is a close up of the colored image:

  

Copic  Markers:

Skin: E0000, E11, R00, R000, R20
Hair: E70, E71, E74, E79
Dress :  BV000, BV00, BV01, BV04, BV08, R00, R02, R05
Boots: BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02
Stockings: R000, R00, R02

Thanks for dropping by and  visit me today and for your lovely comments.  
Enjoy the rest of the week!!!  J

Hugs,

2 comments:

Becky said...

wow, what a fabulous card and love that sentiment.

Sandra H said...

Gorjess card and stunning image x