Followers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

fairy friend tag

Happy day everyone!
This is Kathrin here today sharing a Copic Creation with you.

I know, there are parts of this world that have plenty of snow at the moment - or at least had some during december. Well, here in Germany we only had one single day of snow so far and so I refuse to make snow cards but went ahead and made something spring inspired today: a fairy friend tag.


I love the soft colors of spring... And this image by Sugar Nellie was screaming spring to me as well. The little fairy with her snail friend are just too cute!


I colored in the fairy with my Copic markers. Then I used a liquid glue pen on the lines of the wings and covered these with glitter. This gives the perfect shine on the wings but is not covering them completly and you can still see the coloring.

I added some white die cuts to the tag and to make the strong pattern not to take all the attention from the image I added a layer of vellum to the lower part of the tag.
I also used some glitter on the grass to add a bit more bling to the tag.

These are the markers I went with for coloring:


Skin:
E13, E11, E51, E30, E000
Cheaks: R20, R32
Pink: R85, R83, R81
White dress: C2, C0, C00
Hair: E99, Y21, YR30
Wings: B00, B000, B0000

So, have a happy day everyone - and yes, I am still hoping for snow here! LOL

3 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

She is lovely!
Grtz Janette

Diny Sprakel said...

Hi Kathrin, this is a cutie, you made a nice tag for her, regards Diny

Becky said...

This is adorable..