Followers

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sweet Christmas...

Hi everyone!

It's Franz here with a new card from Italy and a Saturated Canary lovely girl!
I love using untraditional colours for Christmas and I particularly love this combo lately :)


 She's drinking a good chocolate and wishing you all a sweet Christmas!
 

Papers are from Maja Design again and flowers and embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Ribbon Girl.

 
Here is the Copics I've used:
 
 Skin:
 E0000-E000-E00-E11+R20 for cheecks;
 
 Hair:
  100, C3;

Eyes:
B93, B91;

 Outfit:
Warm Grey: W1, W2, W3, W5;
Old Rose: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99;
Blue/Violet: BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV13
 
I hope you liked it,
thanks for stopping by,
Franz.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful colour combo's Franz and do love this awesome SC image..xx

Unknown said...

Wow! Love it! What a beautiful hair! I whish I could colour it this way...

Sandra H said...

Stunning card x

Chris_P said...

Stunning!! Love the black hair!