Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love - Peace - Joy

Hi Copic Lovers,

The End of 2013 is near and so I just want to wish you Love - Peace - Joy for the NEW YEAR 2014!!! May you and your loved be blessed.

I've made this sweet winter card using the Penguin Trio Stamp by Whiff Of Joy.
To match the pastell coloured Design Papers, I've coloured the image using
Copic Sketch Markers:
 G0000 / G000 / G00 / YG41 / N0 / N1 / N3 / N5 / N6 / N8 /
R0000 / R21 / R22 / R24 / R30 / Y32 / Y35 / Y38
 Afterwards I've created a mask with the image stamp and covered the image. With my new Airbrush System (Starting Set ABS-1N) I've created the soft blue sky using B00 and B02.
Last but not least, I want to thank you all for having visited the Copic Marker Europe Blog so loyal and for all your appreciated and lovely comments. Hope to see you back in 2014 to surprise you with many more Copic Inspirations by all hyper talented DT Ladies!

Love - Peace - Joy
Angie

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooooh so pretty is your card

Franz♥ said...

Too lovely and original Angie! Your design totally rock with the image hun!

Hugs, Franz.