Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

You make me Smile

Hello, dear Copic Fans,
with this card, I completely moved "out of my comfort zone". Strong, primary colours, no embellishments, but patterned paper - but I really enjoyed it. I think, I will make "out of the comfort zone" one of the next subjects of our Challenge - what do you think about it?
The image is a digi from Mo Manning, his name is Jojo. The papers are "All about Boys" from DCWV, the sentiment stamp is from Rachelle Anne Miller.
Copics I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21
Nose: R14, R17, R24, E07
Hair: YR23, YR24, YR27, E99, N3
Pants: YG21, YG23, YG25, N3
Shirt: R14, R17, R24, E07, N0, N1, N3
Cap: B12, B14, B16, B18, N0, N1, N2, N3
Bouquet: R14, R17, E07, YG24, YG27, N0, N1
Shoes: YR24, YR27, E99

See you tomorrow with our new Challenge!
Big Hugs
Barbara/Kreativmonster

4 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw gorgeous colouring. Hugs! Mojca

Marian said...

Wat een mooie prachtige vrolijke kaart
Groetjes

Keren Mostov said...

barbara,
glad to see you can color again. lovely card, great job, out of comport zone projects are the best!
hugs,
keren

Cinzia C. said...

Fabulous card Barbara!!
Your colouring with strong, primary colours are simply stunning and very inspirational (as usual :))

Yes you're right, sometimes we all should go ot of the comfort zone...

Big hugs
Cinzia xx