Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Cloud Tutorial


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a tutorial about clouds. For this tutorial, I am using a digi image called Daisies Garden by Di's Digi Designs, and the Copics I use for my sky and clouds are BG0000, 000, C0, 1, 3 and my blender.
Hallo! Hier ist wieder Delphine und ich habe ein Tutorial über Wolken für euch. Für dieses Tutorial verwende ich ein Digi namens Daisies Garden von  Di's Digi Designs und die Copics, die ich für Himmel und Wolken verwende, sind BG0000, 000, C0, 1, 3 und mein Blender.
****************************************

STEP 1: I draw clouds using my lightest colour for the sky, BG0000.
Schritt 1: Ich zeichne mit meiner hellsten Farbe, BG0000, Wolken an den Himmel.

 Please note, the image does not come with a black frame, I added it as a guide  to know where my background would stop and where to put my clouds. I like to have some clouds in the corners.
Achtung, der schwarze Rahmen ist nicht Bestandteil des Motivs, ich habe ihn als Anhaltspunkt dafür eingefügt, wo der Hintergrund aufhört und wo die Wolken platziert werden. Ich mag es, Wolken in den Ecken zu haben.
****************************************

STEP 2: I colour the sky covering the whole surface with BG0000,  and add little strokes of BG000.
Schritt 2: Ich koloriere die ganze Oberfläche des Himmels mit BG0000 und füge ein paar Striche BG000 hinzu.

****************************************

STEP 3: I start colouring my clouds with my darkest grey, C3, making little dots.
Schritt 3: Ich beginne, die Wolken mit meinem dunkelsten Grauton, C3, zu kolorieren, indem ich kleine Punkte setze.

****************************************

STEP  4: I use C1 to cover my C3 dots and to widen the grey area, again making dots/ dabbing. I also add a bit of C1 in areas that are still white, at the top of some clouds.
Schritt 4: Ich verwende C1 um die C3-Punkte zu überdecken und die grauen Bereiche auszudehnen, wieder indem ich Punkte mache (tupfe). Ich trage auch auf Bereiche, die bisher weiß waren, etwas C1 auf, auf der Oberseite der Wolken.

****************************************

STEP 5: Same idea, but now using my C0, I dab, widening the grey areas a bit more.
Schritt 5: Gleiche Vorgehensweise, aber jetzt verwende ich C0, ich tupfe und dehne die grauen Bereiche weiter aus.

****************************************

STEP 6: I dab with my blender all over the area of the clouds, then I take my darkest colour again, C3, and add just a few tiny dots to get more depth...
Schritt 6: Ich tupfe mit dem Blender über alle Bereiche der Wolken und nehme dann wieder meine dunkelste Farbe, C3, und füge ein paar winzuge Tupfer hinzu für mehr Tiefe...

****************************************

STEP 7: I colour the rest of my image... Here it is, with my list of Copics...
Schritt 7: Ich koloriere den Rest meines Motivs...Hier ist es, mit der Liste der Copics...

 Skin/Haut: E0000, 000, 00, 11
Hair/Haare: E31, 33, 35, 37, Y11
Outfit: V0000, 000, 01, 04, E40, 41, 43
Daisies/Gänseblümchen: Y11, 15, 19, YG03, 13, 17, 67
Mushrooms/Pilz: E13, 15, 17, 19, 40, 41, 43
Birds/Vögel: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99, Y000, 00, 11, 19, RV34
Grass: YG03, 13, 17, 67, 91, 93
Sky and clouds/Himmel und Wolken: 0, BG0000, 000, C0, 1,3

And here is my card
Und hier ist meine Karte:



Thank you very much for your visit, feel free to ask if you have any questions! Have a lovely day!
Vielen Dank für euren Besuch und scheut euch nicht, zu fragen, wenn ihr Fragen habt! Habt einen schönen Tag!
Hugs, Delphinexx

7 comments:

Margreet said...

Wat een prachtig kaartje
groetjes Margreet

Sharon said...

Oh my word, this is fabulous. Now a tutorial for the green grass please!!! hugs Sharon

Gea said...

Thanks for the tutorial! And indeed, a tutorial for grass would also be very helpful
Hugs Gea

Céline said...

oh my Delphine, i love your clouds!!! they seems so real!!! i need to try!
hugs
céline

Shazza said...

wow this is amazing x

Yvonne said...

Thank you so much for this cloud tutorial!! Your card is awesome!
hugs Yvonne

Anonymous said...

inspiring tutorial !