Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Textured Jeans - A Video Tutorial

Hi


When I colour jeans, I like to add some texture using Holtz Copic Activator and a scrap for old denim cloth.  I have made a video showing how you I do this.
Wenn ich Jeans koloriere, gebe ich ihr gerne ein wenig Struktur, indem ich den Copic Aktivator von der Holtz GmbH und ein Stückchen alten Jeansstoff verwende.





I used this image to make a note book using my We R Memory Keepers Cinch.
Ich habe dieses Motiv verwendet um mit der Cinch von We R Memory Keepers ein Notizbuch zu machen.


The image is from Saturated Canary and is called "Love Letters".  Here's a close up of the finished image:
Das Motiv ist von Saturated Canary und heißt "Love Letters". Hier ist eine Nahaufnahme des fertigen Motivs:


List of Copics Used: 
Liste der verwendeten Copics:

Skin/Haut - E21, E0000, E000, E00 R20
Lips/Lippen - R22
Eyes/Augen - B34
Hair/Haare - E31, E34, E37
Top/Oberteil - R22, R24, C2, C0 and Colourless Blender
Jeans - B91, B93, B95 and B97
Envelope/Umschlag - W1 and R22


The other items used on this project are:
Andere Dinge, die für das Projekt verwendet wurden:

Cinch Binding Machine
Cinch 0.75 inch O-Wire
Cinch Book Boards
Xyron Creative Station Adhesive
Pencil/Bleistift
Papers and Card from my stash/Papier und Karton aus meinem Vorrat
Charm, Chain, Mini Bulldog Clip, Bakers Twine and Ribbon from my stash
Tabs and Book Plate cut using my Silhouette

Thanks for visiting our blog today.  I hope you found my video helpful.
Danke für den Besuch auf unserem Blog. Ich hoffe, ihr findet das Video hilfreich.

Hugs
Penni
X

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Absolutely beautiful Penni. Love the notebook and your colouringis superb. Will check that video out. TFS, hugs Sharon

Lydia Boode said...

Wonderful idea, I will try this

Hugs
Lydia

Mariska said...

Very pretty!! I love the heart on the chain and your coloring is of course gorgeous!

Hugs,
Mariska

Marian said...

Prachtig uitleg over de jeansbroek
En het project is weer super gaaf/mooi
Bedankt Groetjes

scrapbookertink said...

Wow, love how it makes the denim pop, great technique, thanks for sharing, take care, Doreen x

Yvonne said...

Wow, this is really beautiful!!
hugs Yvonne

Anonymous said...

lovely card, Penni!

Diny Sprakel said...

Hi Penni, lovely booklet and a great video thank you so much

Cathy said...

Very nice booklet!