Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Say it with Poppies

Hi Copic Fans,
halle Copics-Freunde,

I am hoping you are going to like today's creation which is different from my normal choice of cute images. I chose my paper first which is by Magnolia and is a vintage red.  When placed next to my copic chart matched perfectly to the "R80" range. My image isa  floral display of Poppies from Tiffany Doodles
***
Ich hoffe, Euch wird mein Werk von heute gefallen, das ganz anders ist weil ich mal kein süßes Motiv verwendet habe. Als erstes habe ich mein Papier ausgewählt, welches von Magnolia und vintage-rot ist. Als ich es neben meine Copics Farbtabelle legte, paßte es perfekt zur R80-Serie. Mein Motiv ist eine Gruppe Mohn von Tiffany Doodles.


I have coloured some of the poppies using R85, R83, R81 and then coloured some using R89, R85, R83.  By just replacing one copic (R81 for R89) creates a darker shade and gives a contrast in the colours as you can see.
***
Einige der Mohnblüten habe ich mit R85, R83 und R81 coloriert, andere mit R89, R85 und R83. Indem ich nur eine Farbnummer ausgetauscht habe (R81 durch R89) habe ich einen dunkeren Farbton erhalten und Kontrast erzeugt.


For the leaves I have used YG67, YG63, G20.
***
Für die Blätter habe ich YG67, YG63 und G20 verwendet.

The basket placed at the bottom of the floral poppies was cut using the
***
Das Körbchen unter den Mohnblüten ist geschnitten mit der Schablone 

Marianne D Craftables - Flower Basket (CR1208)



I gave the poppies some dimension by adding foam tape so they stand out from the basket.
***
Ich habe den Blüten etwas Dimension gegeben, indem ich 3D-Klebeband zum Befestigen auf der Karte verwendet habe. Dadurch stehen sie etwas vom Körbchen ab.



I really hope you have enjoyed seeing something different from me today and I appreciate any comments you may leave.
***
Ich hoffe wirklich, dass es Euch gefallen hat, heute etwas anderes von mir zu sehen und ich bedanke mich für jeden Kommentar, den Ihr hinterlaßt.

Ingredients/Zutaten:-
Martha Stewart Love Heart Punch
Papers by Magnolia
Martha Stewart Love Heart Border Punch
Cheesecloth
Cheesecloth
Snowtex


7 comments:

Jane said...

Snowtex again!! Hope you didn't end up wearing it!! he he
Beautiful card Tracy.
Hugs
Jane

Margreet said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje.
En prachtige bloemen
Groetjes Margreet

corryskaart said...

hoi tracy
wat een geweldig mooie kaart en die bloemen zijn zo fris en vrolijk, helemaal TOP!!
groetjes van corry

Marian said...

Wat een mooie kaart super bewerkt
En de kleuren van de bloem net echt
Groetjes

Crafteezee said...

Thank you ladies, I really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave.
Hugs Tracy x

Lydia Boode said...

Hi Tracy I really love this card. the coloring is great as always. I love your poppies.
Hugs Lydia

Diny Sprakel said...

Hi Tracy.love your poppies.Really great card to send to somebody.
greetings Diny